We're so excited you're ready to "Say Yes" to serving at North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship. We hope we can connect you to a place where you serve and grow. Thank you in advance for your willingness to committing your time and talent to our areas of need. We look forward to serving alongside you!
Below are some service opportunities and areas with an immediate need. Please complete the form below the opportunity to sign-up. Please check this area frequently for updated servant opportunities.
Open Servant Opportunities
Forman Fall Fest is a special opportunity for us to love and serve our community well. This collaborative event unifies Forman Elementary, North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship, Plano Bible Chapel, Vivid Life Church, and Woodcreek Church in creating space for students, families, school faculty, and church members to have fun together!
We’ll enjoy inflatables galore, carnival games, free food, a trunk or treat area, music, and other fun activities. Costumes welcomed!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- ATTEND! Plan to attend with your family. Your presence lets our community know we care about them!
- VOLUNTEER! We need volunteers to work in various areas. Please note that this commitment is a 4-5 hour commitment. Volunteers will be asked to arrive early for set-up, attend to their post for 1 hour, and stay behind to help clean up afterward. When not working, volunteers will have the option to rest or to participate in fest activities.
- CANDY! Please drop off candy donations in the atrium. We need LOTS of candy for trunk or treating!
We're looking for volunteers to serve on the NDCBF missions committee to:
- communicate with our national and international missionaries
- serve as liaisons to our church body with regard to their prayer and other needs
- report on their ministry efforts to the graduation (through a missions addition of the church newsletter if possible)
- work in conjunction with the NDCBF evangelism team and identifying local mission opportunities.
Use the form to sign-up below.
NDCBF is preparing to begin its initial launch of the Adopt-A-School program. We will begin with an elementary school in the Plano area. Are looking for volunteers to serve students, teachers, and administrators in various areas.
- student appreciation
- teacher appreciation
- help with school activities and events
Use the form to sign-up below.
We are restarting our ministry to single moms with children at the Center of Hope. We are looking for servants who are willing to serve single mothers and their children on fourth Saturday mornings of every month. There are many ways you may help serve this ministry. In the dining hall serving food and visiting with guests to share the gospel. There are also opportunities to serve in the library organizing books, and the clothing closet organizing clothing items. There’s also a need for Bible teachers to teach chapel, volunteers to teach children in the Child Development Center, and women to give advice about time-management, money-management, and other life skills. Use the form to sign-up below.
Are you passionate about the next generation? We would love to have you! Below is a list of available opportunities:
- Sunday Mornings
- Wednesday Evenings
- Community Service
- Event Planning & Organization Committee
- Senior Activities (Graduation Banquet, Scholarships etc.)
- Summer Camp Committee
- Purity Class
- Mission Trip Committee
*You must be an NDCBF Member and pass a background check are basic requirements for serving with the Youth Ministry.