Reserve your ad space
Reserve your photography session
This year as we Celebrate 30 years of ministry, service, and love, join the celebration by placing an ad in our Celebrate 30 Souvenir Journal. Ads may be placed for your business, club, organization, family or individuals. Don't wait another 30 years to be a part of this momentous occasion.
Ad Sizes and Costs:
Full Page $150
1/2 Page $75
1/4 Page $50
1/8 Page/Business Card $25
Please note: All ads will be printed in black and white.
Deadline to submit an ad: Friday, July 28, 2019
Print Ready Ad Specifications: ¼ bleed
Ad Resolution: 300dpi
File format: .PDF or .JPG (Only)
- Copies of the Celebrating 30 Years Souvenir Journal will be distributed at the event.
- Advertisements should be in a print-ready format, please proof your ad very carefully. We are not responsible for errors in your submissions.
- Ad message suggestions: Congratulations to NDCBF, NDCBF continue to be Salt and Light, Congratulations on 30 years of ministry etc.
- Ad measurements are based on an 8 ½ x 11 page size.
- Please consider using the following fonts for your ad copy Times New Roman, Helvetica, Calibri, Avenir, Myriad Pro or similar fonts.
- Send in your ad by the deadline date (you may also submit your ad months in advance)
- Prepare an ad heading
- Identify yourself in the ad
- Spell check and proofread all ads
- Save and submit your ad in the preferred format: PDF or JPG
- Include Your Name – Ad Size – Price in the subject line when emailing your print ready ad
Sample format for the subject line: “Judy Jones – 1 half page - $75.00”
- Complete the online ad request form with your name, address, contact phone #
- Submit ads EARLY - we are unable to guarantee ads in the journal if deadline dates are not met
- Please don't submit ads with profanity or inappropriate language or photos (they will not be accepted)
- Do not submit an ad without completing an “Celebrate 30 Ad Request”
- Do not submit an ad past the deadline date July 28, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost to have my picture taken for an ad?
No, the photography sessions for individuals, families, ministries and other groups are complimentary. Use the form on this page to reserve your session.
When will the ad sales end?
All Ads must be submitted by July 28, 2019, at 11:59 pm.
When are the photo sessions?
May 19th, 26th, June 2nd, 9th, 30th, July 7th, 14th, 21st from 8:45 am – 9:15 am and 11:30 am – 12:30 am
Where will the photos be taken?
There will be a few designated areas in the church where the photos will be taken. The details will be shared when you sign-up for your session.
How will I know what time my session will be during the time range I registered for?
After you sign up for your session, someone from the committee will send you an email with the details of your session.
Will you format the ad for me if I give you the picture and the info?
No, we will not format ads for the souvenir journal. When you submit your ad it must be print ready.
Will pictures be taken at the event? If so, is there a cost?
Yes, pictures will be taken at the event. No, there is no cost.