WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!
The Wonderfully Made, Health and Wellness Expo is full of opportunities to volunteer and get involved. Opportunities are available during the planning stages as well as during the actual expo. We want to encourage both individuals and groups to consider getting involved and joining us for this exciting event. If you are interested in getting involved, use the form below to sign up for the area that best suits you.
BECOME A VENDOR
Join us in serving and informing our community through a day of free health services, information, and education designed to improve our neighbor's physical, mental, economic, and spiritual wellness.
We're looking for contributors who can address these areas of need in our community:
• Physical Health awareness (diabetes, cardiac disease, obesity, hypertension, asthma, etc.)
• Mental & Behavioral health services
• Challenges with access to healthcare(access and resources, service availability, affordability, etc.)
• Economic opportunities (education, training, and employment)
• Information regarding healthy nutrition
• Services (Mammograms, Vision Testing, Dental Screening, Blood Pressure Checks, and Immunizations)
Some of our overall objectives that we would like you to help us to achieve would be:
• To increase health awareness and disease prevention for neighbors by providing health screenings, educational information, and related activities.
• Increase awareness of local, state, and national health services and resources
• Motivate participants to make positive health & wellness behavioral changes
How you can participate:
• Complete an application today by using the button below.
• Applications are reviewed by our team and participants will be notified of acceptance by email.
• Registration ends August 24, 2020.
• Any questions? Email [email protected]