OUR GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
We are back with in-person worship with one on-campus worship experience every Sunday at 9:30am. We want to clearly communicate that your safety and the safety of your family are our primary concern.
- Every Sunday we will hold one service at 9:30am.
- Facemasks are required for each person attending service.
- Please wear facemasks as you enter the building and for the duration of your visit.
- In-person worship for Children and Youth remains suspended.
- Families are encouraged to attend worship services together.
Registration is required every week until further notice.
To ensure your safety and to comply with the CDC Guidelines, it will be necessary to restrict worship service attendance to 250 persons. When you register, please include information for your entire family.
If you identify with any of the information below, we ask that you continue to worship online with us at home:
- Continue online worship for anyone 2 years old or younger.
- Continue worshipping online if you are sick, have a cold, sinus, or allergies, etc.;
- Have a fever, or are not feeling well;
- Have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Are 65 years of age or older; and
- Are a person among the high-risk health pool:
- Chronic Lung Disease, Asthma, etc.
- Serious Heart Problems
- Cancer treatment, immune deficiency
- Chronic kidney disease, dialysis
- Chronic liver disease
In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak, registration allows us to aid with tracing and contact the at-risk persons. If this occurs, please follow CDC guidelines.
ENTRANCE & PARKING INFORMATION
Entrances will be limited to the Main (south side) and Children’s (west side) entrances. We ask that you park nearest to these entrances. Additionally, only the set of double doors that include the American Disabilities Act (ADA) buttons will be open. Designated entrances will be clearly marked to ensure that the appropriate entrances are accessed. Weather permitting those doors will remain open/ajar to eliminate contact with the door handles. The Sanctuary doors will also remain open/ajar to eliminate contact with door handles.
To maintain social distancing, please allow the ushers to seat you. You will be seated as a family. There will be three vacant seats between you and another individual/group. Members will be seated in every other row (no one should be seated in the row immediately behind or in front of you).
OFFERING & COMMUNION
We will not physically pass offering trays during service. You may continue to give online or by using the new on-site offering drop boxes near each exit. Envelopes are available in the seatbacks. On the first and fourth Sundays, the Communion elements will be accessible on the tables as you enter the sanctuary.
BUILDING SANITATION & RESTROOMS
Sanitation Professionals will be onsite to facilitate cyclic (approximately every 20 – 30 minutes) disinfecting/sanitizing of restroom fixtures, partitions, faucet handles, countertops, door handles, etc. There will be signage to encourage social distancing (6 ft rule).
EXITING THE SANCTUARY AND BUILDING
Please follow the direction of the ushers. Members will be dismissed row-by-row. Once you have been dismissed, continue to social distance. Your compliance with this request will be appreciated.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Printed Bulletins will not be distributed, please continue to access the bulletin online on our website under Media or on our Mobile App.
- The Welcome Center for Guests will not be open. Connection Cards are available in the seat pocket in front of you. Please drop-off completed cards to the Visitor's Desk in the Atrium.
- The Bookstore will offer limited service.
- The atrium sofa and bench seating will be removed and the remaining chairs will be spaced 6ft apart.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available.
Mezzanine bistro tables will remain, spaced at least 6 feet apart but will have only one stool per table. Occasional chairs will be placed at least 6 feet apart.
The kitchen, including the coffee bar, will be closed to all except custodial personnel.