UPDATED NDCBF COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Beginning on Sunday, October 3, 2021, The Elder Board has revised our Covid-19 mask policy to require that masks be worn in the Youth & Children’s Ministry Areas on Wednesdays and Sundays.
In accordance with the CDC, fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear a mask during worship at NDCBF. Masks are highly encouraged for those who are fully vaccinated, and we ask that everyone remain respectful of those who choose to continue mask wearing. For everyone’s safety, we highly encourage that non-vaccinated individuals continue wearing masks.
Service pre-registration will no longer be required and social distancing will still be observed as space allows. Our goal is to continue to provide a safe worship environment as we navigate changing conditions based on recommendations from the CDC.
OUR GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
We are back with in-person worship with one on-campus worship experience every Sunday at 9:30am. We want to clearly communicate that your safety and the safety of your family are our primary concern.
- Every Sunday we will hold one service at 9:30am.
- Our Youth Ministry meets Sundays in-person and online at 10:00am and on Wednesdays in-person only for Bible Study at7pm. Click here to learn more about Youth Worship.
- Our Children's Ministry meet in-person on Sundays at 10:00am. Click here for more information.
ENTRANCE & PARKING INFORMATION
Entrances will be limited to the Main (south side) and Children’s (west side) entrances. We ask that you park nearest to these entrances. Additionally, only the set of double doors that include the American Disabilities Act (ADA) buttons will be open. Designated entrances will be clearly marked to ensure that the appropriate entrances are accessed. Weather permitting those doors will remain open/ajar to eliminate contact with the door handles. The Sanctuary doors will also remain open/ajar to eliminate contact with door handles.
To maintain social distancing, please allow the ushers to seat you. You will be seated as a family. There will be three vacant seats between you and another individual/group. Members will be seated in every other row (no one should be seated in the row immediately behind or in front of you).
OFFERING & COMMUNION
We will not physically pass offering trays during service. You may continue to give online or by using the new on-site offering drop boxes near each exit. Envelopes are available in the seatbacks. On the first and fourth Sundays, the Communion elements will be accessible on the tables as you enter the sanctuary.
BUILDING SANITATION & RESTROOMS
Sanitation Professionals will be onsite to facilitate cyclic (approximately every 20 – 30 minutes) disinfecting/sanitizing of restroom fixtures, partitions, faucet handles, countertops, door handles, etc. There will be signage to encourage social distancing (6 ft rule).
EXITING THE SANCTUARY AND BUILDING
Please follow the direction of the ushers. Members will be dismissed row-by-row. Once you have been dismissed, continue to social distance. Your compliance with this request will be appreciated.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Printed Bulletins will not be distributed, please continue to access the bulletin online on our website under Media or on our Mobile App.
- The Welcome Center for Guests will not be open. Connection Cards are available in the seat pocket in front of you. Please use the QR Code on the card to complete the form on your personal device or see a representative at the Visitor's Desk in the Atrium.
- The atrium sofa and bench seating will be removed and the remaining chairs will be spaced 6ft apart.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available.
Mezzanine bistro tables will remain, spaced at least 6 feet apart but will have only one stool per table. Occasional chairs will be placed at least 6 feet apart.
The kitchen, including the coffee bar, will be closed to all except custodial personnel.