UPDATED NDCBF COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Update - March 3, 2022
Effective Sunday, March 6, 2022, masks will be optional for the children and youth ministry areas on Wednesdays and Sundays. The Elder Board has cancelled the Covid-19 mask policy that required masks to be worn in the Youth & Children’s Ministry Areas on Wednesdays and Sundays.
The CDC has released a new measure for determining Covid-19 community levels. According to these new metrics that now take into account hospitalizations and hospital capacity in addition to infection numbers, nearly 70% of the United States population resides in areas where masks are no longer required. In Collin County, Texas, our community level is Medium. If you are at high risk for severe illness, talk to your healthcare provider about whether you need to wear a mask and take other precautions. People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask.
UPDATE - October 3, 2021
Beginning on Sunday, October 3, 2021, The Elder Board has revised our Covid-19 mask policy to require that masks be worn in the Youth & Children’s Ministry Areas on Wednesdays and Sundays.
In accordance with the CDC, fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear a mask during worship at NDCBF. Masks are highly encouraged for those who are fully vaccinated, and we ask that everyone remain respectful of those who choose to continue mask wearing. For everyone’s safety, we highly encourage that non-vaccinated individuals continue wearing masks.
Service pre-registration will no longer be required and social distancing will still be observed as space allows. Our goal is to continue to provide a safe worship environment as we navigate changing conditions based on recommendations from the CDC.
OUR GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
We are back with in-person worship with one on-campus worship experience every Sunday at 9:30am. We want to clearly communicate that your safety and the safety of your family are our primary concern.
- Every Sunday we will hold one service at 9:30am.
- Our Youth Ministry meets Sundays in-person and online at 10:00am and on Wednesdays in-person only for Bible Study at7pm. Click here to learn more about Youth Worship.
- Our Children's Ministry meet in-person on Sundays at 10:00am. Click here for more information.
ENTRANCE & PARKING INFORMATION
There are no special instructions. We will continue to have masks and sanitizers near the door entrances, if you desire to use them.
OFFERING & COMMUNION
We will not physically pass offering trays during service. You may continue to give online or by using the new on-site offering drop boxes near each exit. Envelopes are available in the seatbacks. On the first Sundays, the Communion elements will be accessible on the tables as you enter the sanctuary.
BUILDING SANITATION & RESTROOMS
Sanitation Professionals will be onsite several times a wee to facilitate disinfecting/sanitizing of restroom fixtures, partitions, faucet handles, countertops, door handles, etc.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Printed Bulletins will not be distributed, please continue to access the bulletin online on our website under Media or on our Mobile App.
- Connection Cards are available in the seat pocket in front of you. Please use the QR Code on the card to complete the form on your personal device or see a Greeter at the doors on you way out of the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.