Registration is closed for this class. Stay tuned for future dates!
This class uses a 12-week, Bible-based curriculum designed to teach children grades 3rd-5th the basics of handling money God’s way. The course’s practical hands-on instruction encourages, challenges and reinforces the value of earning, saving, giving and spending money using God’s financial principles…but in an in a fun way! The course is open to all NDCBF members and non-members and meets on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM.
2. Encourage students to experience a more intimate fellowship with Christ.
2. Complete weekly homework.
3. Develop and maintain a prayer list to increase prayer life.
2. Encourage, support and help your child with this study.
3. Help us celebrate your child by attending your child’s end of course graduation.
Who do I contact for more information?
For more information or to sign your child up for the Money Matters For Kids course, please contact Erma Chriss, Acting Director of Children's Ministry at 972-437-3493 (ext. 9738), email@example.com.