The Dare to Be A Daniel curriculum was created by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Gospel Light to help pre-teens and teens take a stand for Christ and share their faith with others. The Power of A Praying Kid authored by Stormie Omartian is a look at prayer through little eyes. It is a fun and "kid-friendly" approach to prayer for a very- special audience. Written with young hearts in mind, this short, easy-to-read book for 7- to 12-year-olds helps children learn to talk to God in a way that is meaningful and relational. Interactive call-outs, sample prayers, and places to record their own words to God are sprinkled throughout the pages.
This class is offfered at both the 1st and 2nd Sunday morning worship services.
The goals of the “Bridge 526” Program are to:
- Enhance Bible knowledge
- Teach methods for sharing the gospel
- Encourage open discussion in small group settings
- Present practical tools for facing life issues with biblical answers
- Provide opportunities to serve others
- Facilitate interaction with the Eternal Impact Youth Ministry
Students who participate in the program will receive recognition based upon:
- Completion of assignments
- Participation in service projects
We hope that your 5th grader will participate! This program is designed to facilitate a time of significant spiritual development. We are looking forward to partnering with you and your child in your transition from the Childrren's Ministry to the Eternal Impact Youth Ministry.