NDCBF HISTORY TIMELINE
1989 September 12, NDCBF is founded as a non-denominational assembly of believers by Pastor Leslie W. Smith and Pastor Eldred McClean with 17 members.
1990 September 18, NDCBF celebrates it’s first Founder’s Day at 1111 S. Sherman in Richardson, TX.
1994 NDCBF grows to 150 families and breaks ground on construction at 302 Centennial in Richardson, TX.
1995 In May, NDCBF moves into our new building at 302 Centennial in Richardson, TX.
1996 Explosive growth in membership to over 1,400, prompts need to expand Centennial campus and acquire an adjacent five-acre site for expansion.
2002 NDCBF acquires, renovates, and occupies two office buildings on Sherman St. There is now adequate room for worship, children and youth activities and administrative offices.
2004 In April, NDCBF launches Northeast Bible Church, a church plant in Plano, with Pastor Bob Rice as senior pastor.
2011 June 26, NDCBF breaks ground on new facility located at 2801 E. President G. Bush Hwy, Plano, TX.
2012 NDCBF joyfully celebrates God’s faithfulness as the church moves into its brand new worship facility in Plano.
2014 December 31, Co-founding Pastor, Dr. Leslie Smith, retires as Senior Pastor after 25 years of faithful service.
2015 January 18, Dr. Terren Dames is installed as NDCBF's Senior Pastor.