The Marriage Ministry exists to assist married couples in the spiritual growth process of presenting themselves before God as a living and holy sacrifice acceptable to God.
Connecting couples for the purpose of cultivating marriages that glorify God.
- Marriage is Oneness, Genesis 2:24
- Marriage is Intimacy, Genesis 2:25
- Marriage is God’s Love, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- Marriage is Ministry, Ephesians 5:22-33
UPCOMING PROGRAMS AND CLASSES
MARRIAGE IN THE MIX
Mentoring program that partners young marriages with seasoned couples who are skilled practitioners of the core principles of Christian marriage.
- The McCall's "Pre-Marriage Mentoring"
- The Turner's "Counseling Mentoring"
- The Culpepper's "Mentors"
- The Clayton's "Mentors"
- The Smith's "Mentors"
MARRIED COUPLES HOT TOPICS
Facilitator guided discussions that provide the opportunity for married couples to talk about relevant preselected topics in a free-flowing setting.
- Robert and Goldie Buchanan- Facilitators
- Herndon and Kim Richardson- Assistant Facilitators
ADULT PRAYER BREAKFASTS
Sessions featuring well-versed presenters designed to provide relevant discussion topics to help couples enhance and improve their relationships.
COUPLES OUTREACH AND FELLOWSHIP
Opportunities for couples to come together to support the community fellowship and engage in fun activities such as the Valentine Ball, date nights, golf and movie night.
2019 Marriage Ministry Outings
- April -TBD Movie Night
- July - TBD Bowling Night
- November 2nd 9am-12pm "Marriage in the Morning"