OUR GUIDELINES FOR WELCOMING YOU BACK HOME
In light of the increasingly high volume of new COVID-19 cases and the guidance of local government officials, we have decided to postpone our return to in-person worship. As we have said before, WE are the Church, no matter where we meet. But out of the care and concern for our member's health and safety, we feel it only appropriate to postpone moving forward with our plans to gather together this Sunday. With that said, we invite you to grab your coffee, get back in the comfy spot on your couch, invite your friends and family, and join us online for an amazing word from our Senior Pastor. We will continue to keep you up to date on our latest safety precautions, and we can't thank you enough for remaining prayerful, faithful, and flexible during these uncertain times.
- In-person worship services have been postponed until further notice.
- Facemasks are required for each person attending service.
- Please wear facemasks as you enter the building and for the duration of your visit.
- In-person worship for Children and Youth remains suspended.
- Families are encouraged to attend worship services together.
Registration is required every week until further notice
To ensure your safety and to comply with the CDC Guidelines, it will be necessary to restrict attendance to 150-200 persons per service. When you register, please include information for your entire family.
If you identify with any of the information below, we ask that you continue to worship online with us at home:
- Continue online worship for anyone 2 years old or younger.
- Continue worshipping online if you are sick, have a cold, sinus, or allergies, etc.;
- Have a fever, or are not feeling well;
- Have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- Are 65 years of age or older; and
- Are a person among the high-risk health pool:
- Chronic Lung Disease, Asthma, etc.
- Serious Heart Problems
- Cancer treatment, immune deficiency
- Chronic kidney disease, dialysis
- Chronic liver disease
In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak, registration allows us to implement tracing and contact the affected persons. If this occurs, please follow CDC guidelines.
ENTRANCE & PARKING INFORMATION
Entrances will be limited to the Main (south side) and Children’s (west side) entrances. We ask that you park nearest to these entrances. Additionally, only the set of double doors that include the American Disabilities Act (ADA) buttons will be open. Designated entrances will be clearly marked to ensure that the appropriate entrances are accessed. Weather permitting those doors will remain open/ajar to eliminate contact with the door handles. The Sanctuary doors will also remain open/ajar to eliminate contact with door handles.
To maintain social distancing, please allow the ushers to seat you. You will be seated as a family. There will be three vacant seats between you and another individual/group. Members will be seated in every other row (no one should be seated in the row immediately behind or in front of you). For your safety, used chairs will be removed from the following each worship service and replaced with sanitized chairs.
OFFERING & COMMUNION
We will not physically collect offerings during service. You may continue to give online or by using the on-site offering drop boxes near each exit. Envelopes are available in the seatbacks. On the first and fourth Sundays, the Communion elements will be accessible in the atrium prior to service.
BUILDING SANITATION & RESTROOMS
Three Sanitation Professionals will be onsite to facilitate cyclic (approximately every 20 – 30 minutes) disinfecting/sanitizing of restroom fixtures, partitions, faucet handles, countertops, door handles, etc. There will be signage to encourage social distancing (6 ft rule).
EXITING THE SANCTUARY AND BUILDING
Please follow the direction of the ushers. Members will be dismissed row-by-row. Once you have been dismissed, please immediately exit the building. This will allow the staff time to prepare for the next service and to clean and disinfect the building. Your compliance with this request will be appreciated.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Printed Bulletins will not be distributed, please continue to access the bulletin online on our website under Media or on our Mobile App.
- The Welcome Center for Guests will not be open. Connection Cards are available in the seat pocket in front of you. Please drop-off completed cards to the Visitor's Desk in the Atrium.
- The Bookstore will remain closed.
- Atrium sofa and bench seating will be removed and remaining chairs will be spaced 6ft apart.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues will be available.
Mezzanine bistro tables will remain, spaced at least 6 feet apart but will have only one stool per table. Occasional chairs will be placed at least 6 feet apart.
The kitchen, including the coffee bar, will be closed to all except custodial personnel.