2018 Graduation Banquet Information
2018 North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship College Scholarships
Thank you for your interest in our 2018 Scholarships. Consideration will be given to active members of North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship Youth Ministry and a graduating high school senior. If you would like to apply, please click the link below. Please submit completed applications by April 22, 2018. Announcement of the Scholarship winner(s) will take place at the 2018 Graduation Banquet, June 8, 2018.
Seniors must possess a strong Christian character that is exhibited in their home and church lives. Parents, church, and community leaders may be contacted in order to verify students’ character.
- The Spiritual Leadership Award is issued to the senior that demonstrates strong Christian values, and has a commitment to excellence with a solid biblical foundation. This senior is recognized as a leader in Youth Ministry and understands the Importance of service.
- The Academic Excellence Award is issued to the senior who demonstrates excellence in academics. This senior’s GPA, Class Rank, and Essay must reflect outstanding in achievement. This senior is a regular participant in Youth Ministry!
- The Book Scholarships are awarded to the runner ups to the Academic Excellence Award.
- The Servant Leader Award is issued to the senior who demonstrates a servant’s heart and attitude. This senior is actively serving at NDCBF, school, and in his/her community. This senior is a leader and when asked to serve he/she takes this as an opportunity to serve the Lord.
- The Faithful Servant Award in Honor of Cleophita “Muddy “Canton who was a faithful servant until she passed at 93 years old. Muddy served regularly at the Restitution Center, Prison Ministry, Nursing Home Ministry and the Communion team at NDCBF. Her Legacy was one of faithfulness, kindness and service to others. Her family would like to award this scholarship to the senior who is committed to serving and understands that this is God’s plan for us to reach those in need.
- The Impact Award in Honor of Al Wilson who was a man of God, who loved the Lord and his family. Al Wilson was committed to building relationships and pouring into many young men. In his early years Al was a great athlete, where he ministered to many boys. He was a deacon at NDCBF and loved his church family. Wherever he went Al made a positive impact on others and his family. The Impact Award goes to the senior who demonstrates strong character, a commitment to building relationships and leading others to Christ as well as having a servant’s heart.
- The Suberman Award, AKA “The Encourager” in Honor of Jaren Suber. Jaren, a 2017 NDCBF graduate who fought the Good fight against brain cancer for 6 plus years. Jaren was a young man who was always encouraging others to trust in the Lord! He could often be heard encouraging and giving a positive slant on a life issue. Jaren was at NDCBF between his treatments and an active participant in Youth Ministry. Jaren could be seen smiling and encouraging others by his presence. The Suberman “AKA” The Encourager Award will be issued to the senior who is encouraging, positive and caring towards others. This senior recognizes the importance of a relationship with Christ and an understanding that we all have a purpose to fulfill.
- The Longevity Award in Honor of Thelma B. Copeland Cuppitt Brown. The Miller family will award this scholarship in honor of their mother who recognized how important it is to raise our children in the church. This award will be given to the senior who has remained active in Childrens and Youth Ministries.
(Click the image above to download the 2018 Participant Package)
(Click the image above to complete the 2018 Scholarship Application)
(Click the image above to submit your 2018 Scholarship Essay)