"To Make Disciples"
"As we go, present the compelling message of the gospel, and equip all who would believe that they would be conformed to the image of Christ (7 Pillars)"
"To Be Salt and Light"
"To empower each member to impact their sphere of influence by doing the work of Christ"
As a practical demonstration of Love we Connect People to God, Each Other, Ministry and the Lost"
We believe God’s standard for His church is holiness. As a community of believers, we uphold God’s standard by being consistent in our behavior both privately and publicly. God’s Word will always direct the way we conduct ourselves morally, socially and financially. We are accountable to our members and the community and we believe in holding those who have partnered with us accountable as well.
“But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.” (1 Timothy 1:5) The heart of our ministry is built on the following core values:
- Christ Centered – Our faith is centered on Christ and therefore, (Col. 1:28) “We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.” (Col. 2:2) “That their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself.” (Col. 2:6) “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, so walk in Him.”
- Authority of Scripture – Our doctrine is grounded in Scripture knowing that, (2 Tim. 3:16) “All Scripture is inspired and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness.” (Ps. 119:105) “Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” (Heb. 4:12) “For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.”
- Genuine Love – Our hope is built on the love of Christ therefore, (1 Cor. 16:14) “Let all that you do be done in love.” (1 Cor. 13:4) “Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant.” (1 Jn. 4:16) “We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.”
- Unity – Our relationship to Christ is demonstrated through our relationships with each other therefore, (Eph. 4:1–3) “I … implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.”
- Service – Our work is to glorify Christ therefore, (Eph. 6:7) “With good will render service, as to the Lord, and not to men.” (2 Tim. 2:4) “No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier.”
- Authentic – Our actions display a genuine relationship to Christ, therefore, (1 Tim. 1:5) “the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart a good conscience and a sincere faith. (Rom. 12:9) “Let love be without hypocrisy…”
- Integrity – Our heart is to display the mind of Christ, therefore, (Pro. 2:7) “He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity.” (Ps. 25:21) “Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for You.”
SEVEN PILLARS OF DISCIPLESHIP
- Church Membership
- Bible Study
- Biblical Worldview