We're so excited you're ready to "Say Yes" to serving at North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship. We hope we can connect you to a place where you serve and grow. Thank you in advance for your willingness to committing your time and talent to our areas of need. We look forward to serving alongside you!
Below are some service opportunities and areas with an immediate need. Please complete the form below the opportunity to sign-up. Please check this area frequently for updated servant opportunities.
Open Servant Opportunities
Are you passionate about the next generation? We would love to have you! Below is a list of available opportunities:
- Sunday Mornings
- Wednesday Evenings
- Community Service
- Event Planning & Organization Committee
- Senior Activities (Graduation Banquet, Scholarships etc.)
- Summer Camp Committee
- Purity Class
- Mission Trip Committee
*You must be an NDCBF Member and pass a background check are basic requirements for serving with the Youth Ministry.
Are you an active law enforcement officer? Our security team is looking for trained law enforcement officers to provide executive protection to our Sr. Pastor @ NDCBF.
- Providing executive protection for our Sr. Pastor during Sunday services
- Escorting tithes & offering collections to a secure location
- Occasionally transporting our Sr. Pastor to and from the airport or to special events
We're currently in need of servants for our 2018 Angel Tree program! Below is a list of servant opportunities:
- Christmas Celebration Team – We need several individuals to help orchestrate the Angel Tree Christmas Celebration – dinner and play. You must attend planning meetings and be available the afternoon of December 15th.
- Gift and Distribution Team - We need several individuals to man the kiosk to assist sponsors, to help with gift assembly and distribution. Requires serving Saturday, December 8th and/or December 15th.
- Teen Gift and Distribution Team - We need 5-10 teens to assist with gift distribution, guest greeters, assist in getting gifts to cars, help during the celebration festivities, and to serve as escorts. Requires serving Saturday December 8th and/or December 15th.
We're currently planning our 2018 Christmas Production and are looking for:
- Actors (male, female, young adults, youth, and children)
- Writers (scripts, poetry, vignette's etc.)
- Production (stage management, stage design, acting coaches, makeup artistry, costume design etc.)
Stay tuned for our upcoming interest meeting. Have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to participate in the Theatre Arts Ministry, feel out the form below.