Small Groups, Big Intentions: Making Disciples
God created us to crave community. When we serve, study, pursue, and worship God together, we get better. We would love to see everyone in our church join a Small Group. Whether you are looking for a Men’s, Women’s, Couples, Singles, Local City group or anything else that describes your preferences and state of life best, there is one that is just right for you! Lead or Join a Small Group! The purpose of these studies is to study God's word in various small settings in different communities. The groups will study discipleship to give us the tools to spread the Gospel and to make other disciples.
Small groups will be comprised of 8-10 people and will be lead by a discussion leader. Each individual group will determine when, where, and how often they meet. The lessons will be made available and will include daily scriptures and Q&A to be completed prior to each class. Bible Study semesters will last 12 to 14 weeks.
BECOME A GROUP LEADER!
We are looking for facilitators to lead a small group. If you meet the following requirements, sign up today!
- Must be a member of North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship Church (NDCBF)
- Completed New Members Orientation Class
- Completed Church Doctrine Class
- Two years or more as a member of NDCBF
- Completed NDCBF Leadership Training Class or teaching experience of 5yrs or more
Background check is required
- Pray about becoming a small group leader
- Pray about whom God will lead to participate in your small group
Use the button below to sign up and someone from our team will contact you.