Encouraging, Equipping, and Ministering to our Older Adults
A Call to Honor - Galations 6:10
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
Pastor Kelvin Foley
Pastor, Member Care & Comfort
Honoring our seniors is a clear biblical obligation, whether our own parents, members of our church, or even the “least of these” as the Lord brings into our lives. Our desire is to honor our elders by restoring relationships, enabling family and church leadership care, and encouraging cross-generational restoration.
- Encourage families and the Church to biblically honor elders through relational care.
- Equip family and church caregivers with resources to thrive in caring for older adults.
- Help church leaders to provide loving support to elderly church members
- Train NDCBF volunteers to provide a ministry of presence to lonely and isolated individuals who could benefit from additional support.
- During weekly one-hour visits, volunteers will provide transportation to medical appointments, assist in grocery shopping, and connect Seniors / widows with local resources.
- Assist in the healing process, health, and wellness among NDCBF members as well as the people in the surrounding community.
- The Senior Care Ministry is here to help educate, empower, and connect people with the resources they need to be well.