God does amazing things through our generosity.
Each day God shows us His creativity, love, and generosity. We thank you for your willingness to generously give of your time, talents, and treasures through many acts of kindness. Our online giving platform is simple and secure and each gift is used to further the mission of North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship -- to make disciples.
Using ShelbyNext for the First Time!
Have an existing recurring gift with us?
1. Click Sign-In
2. Click Forgot Password to set a password for this new portal
3. Enter the email you have on file with us
4. Log in using the email and newly reset password
If you did not have an active recurring gift, you can simply make your gift from the Give Now page, or you can choose Sign-In and Create an Account to be able to save your payment information for future gifts.
For questions or assistance please contact [email protected] or call the church office at 972.437.3493 Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm.
OTHER TEXT COMMANDS:
EDIT – Make changes to your giving account and update contact
information and/or update payment information.
REFUND – Need to refund your last gift? You must text “REFUND” within 15
minutes to refund the gift. If you realized the mistake after 15 minutes,
contact the church or organization you are giving to for a refund.
KEYWORD – See a list of active keywords. Keywords are the fund
names that the church/organization has set up to direct gifts to the right category. (For Example, TITHE- Tithes , Offering- Offering, Mission- Missions, Building- Capital Campaign, Ben- Benevolence)
Giving by text is hands-down the easiest way to give.
- Text the word ‘Give’ to 972-433-5152
- If it’s your first time using text giving, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
- Click “Sign in” and then “Register for an Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information, then click “Register”.
- Enter the secure pin that the system texts you.
- Select the fund, then enter the donation amount and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click “Save Payment” to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
- To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to the church/organization’s text giving number! (Ex: Text ‘250 tithe’ to make a $250 donation to the Tithe fund).
You can send us a check through online banking. Just set-up NDCBF with your banking entity to forward your tithes and offerings on a regular basis. Be sure to reference your envelope number on these transactions.
You may give checks, money orders or cash in several ways:
- Place them in the offering receptacles near the worship center doors during Sunday Worship services
- Drop them in the offering box located in the door of the Security Office
- Mail your giving to our mailing address, North Dallas Community Bible Fellowship ATTN: Accounting 2801 E. President George Bush Hwy Plano, TX 75074
- Be sure to fully complete the information listed on the giving envelope.
What is ShelbyNext?
ShelbyNEXT is designed to benefit and engage the members of NDCBF. The software serves as a directory, calendar, check-in system and a tool for your own personal recordkeeping. Through ShelbyNEXT, you will be able to see a record of your giving, update personal information such as email addresses or phone numbers, add a picture for the directory, and even register your worship attendance!
Do I have to create an account?
You do not have to create an account in order to use ShelbyNext. Simply choose the "Quick Give" option.
What options do I have for online giving?
You may set up online giving using ACH transfer or your debit card.
Can I schedule my online giving so I don't have to remember each time?
Absolutely! To schedule recurring gifts, simply create an account (click "First Time User") and click on the Scheduled Giving option. You can set up gifts to recur weekly, monthly, etc. Log in at any time to make changes.
I still have a few questions about online giving. Who should I talk to?
You are welcome to call the church office at any time to speak to a staff member who can talk you through all of your questions. Call us at 972.437.3493, Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Is my giving information secure?
Absolutely. Any personal or financial information you enter is encrypted using SSL security – the same state-of-the-art security measures used by online retailers, banks, and other financial institutions.
What Payment Methods do you Accept?
We accept donations from credit/debit cards as well as your Bank Account (our recommendation). While we’re happy to accept your donation by any means, Bank Account donations cost significantly less, allowing more of your gift to go towards ministry.
Will I Receive a Receipt When I Give Online?
Yes. You will be emailed a donation receipt each time you give. Again, we recommend creating an account so you can view all your online giving history.
Is there a minimum or maximum I can give online?
No. That said, for very large gifts, we recommend you contact us to ensure your gift is processed in a timely fashion. (Our internal giving security can flag large donations for security reasons).