We are a community of servant leaders joyfully and effectively evangelizing, equipping and encouraging children to model Christ within their circles of influence. Our mission, which reflects the mission of the entire church is to impact children, their parents, and our volunteers. We want children to hear the message of Christ’s unconditional love and to guide them to grow into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
It is the deep desire of NDCBF Children's Ministry to help young families seek, know and love God. We want to come alongside parents as they develop a hunger for the Truth of the Gospel, experience transformation, and seek to shepherd their children. We are here to pray, encourage, teach and grow in faith as well - for the sake of God's Kingdom and His children...of all ages.
If you have questions, please submit your questions on the form below.
- Children’s Ministry will be held from 10 am-11 am.
- Children’s Ministry will be open to Pre-K thru 5th grade for the time being; we hope to add the nursery/infants and toddlers at a later date.
- Please arrive a few minutes before service, preferably at the latest 9:15 am, to get your children checked in at the Children’s ministry area. Below are instructions to assist you in check-in on Sunday and also what we're doing to keep your child safe while in our care.
- Children will begin worship with you in the sanctuary at 9:30 am.
- At or around 9:50 am, Children's Ministry workers (Purple shirt) will be visible in the aisle just after the intercessory prayer. They will escort the children to the CM area.
- Children will be given a pre-prepared snack on the way out to limit handling.
- We've updated our safety protocols and will now be performing temperature checks and a Covid-19 screen questionnaire. Please note that if you have a child with a temperature, runny nose, or sickness, we ask that they do not participate in Children’s Ministry on that Sunday.
- As of Sunday, October 3, face masks will be required in our Children's Ministry Area.