Let's share our faith this holiday season!
Beginning Sunday, November 11 through Sunday, December 9th we will participate in our 52 Challenge Holiday Homestretch. The 52 Challenge is our commitment to inviting at least one person to church every week in 2018.
Here's how the Holiday Homestretch works:
- We will PRAY daily for those who are lost to come to Christ.
- We will SHARE random acts of kindness and invite at least three people to NDCBF during this time period. We have Random Acts of Kindness & Christmas Invite Cards available at the connection center in the Atrium to hand out. Also below we have a list of Random Acts of Kindness to get you started.
- Every week when you come to service CHECK-IN at the connection center and let us know you completed a Random Act of Kindness and/or invited someone to NDCBF.
- Every time you check-in at the connection center you will BE ENTERED TO WIN a Total Gym Force - Home Gym valued at $349.00 sponsored by World Vision. The more people you invite the more opportunities you will have to win.
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
- Pay for someone’s gas.
- Leave an inspirational for someone.
- Keep a giveaway bag stocked with snacks, toiletries, and socks for the homeless you may encounter.
- Take out the garbage for a neighbor.
- Deliver a snack to a neighbor or co-worker.
- Bring fresh flowers to someone.
- Encounter someone in customer service who is especially kind. Take a few minutes and tell their manager.
- Pay for someone’s coffee behind you in the drive-through.
- Send a gratitude email to a coworker who deserves it.
- Pay for someone’s fast food meal behind you in the drive-through.
- Send a note of encouragement to someone.
- Give baked goods or a small gift to the postman or delivery person.
- Leave a big tip for your server at a restaurant.
- Pay for someone’s movie that is behind you in line.
- Help someone who you know is struggling financially.
- Pay for someone’s meal or dessert at a restaurant.
- Bake goodies and take them to the police station, fire station, or hospital.
- Take a box of doughnuts to a school, office, etc.
- Cook a meal for a neighbor or co-worker.
- Share your umbrella with a stranger.
- Help tutor a struggling student.
- Pay for someone’s groceries that is behind you in line.