We are a community of servant leaders joyfully and effectively evangelizing, equipping and encouraging children to model Christ within their circles of influence. Our mission, which reflects the mission of the entire church is to impact children, their parents, and our volunteers. We want children to hear the message of Christ’s unconditional love and to guide them to grow into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
It is the deep desire of NDCBF Children's Ministry to help young families seek, know and love God. We want to come alongside parents as they develop a hunger for the Truth of the Gospel, experience transformation, and seek to shepherd their children. We are here to pray, encourage, teach and grow in faith as well - for the sake of God's Kingdom and His children...of all ages.
If you have questions, please submit your questions on the form below.
COMING UP NEXT!
Parents please take note for Sunday, December 10th:
Sign-up to volunteer! It's a great way to participate in your children's spiritual development and become a missionary to the next generation! Volunteers are crucial to keeping our Children's Ministry operating, and we are asking all families to volunteer for at least one Sunday, and if we all do, that could mean just one Sunday a quarter.
To sign-up, use the button below!
- Children’s Ministry will be held from 10 am-11 am.
- Please arrive a few minutes before service, preferably at the latest 9:15 am, to get your children checked in at the Children’s ministry area. Below are instructions to assist you in check-in on Sunday and also what we're doing to keep your child safe while in our care.
- Children will begin worship with you in the sanctuary at 9:30 am.
- At or around 9:50 am, Children's Ministry workers (Purple shirt) will be visible in the aisle just after the intercessory prayer. They will escort the children to the CM area.
- Children will be given a pre-prepared snack on the way out to limit handling.